It’s Technique Tuesday! Instead of talking about cards or projects today I want to ask you what you do to get unstuck. You know that creative block that happens? What do you do to get your creative mojo flowing again?
Here are some ideas to help you get going again creatively.
- When you are in a store and something catches your eye take a photo of it. If it has interesting colors or a layout that you are drawn to you might be able to use that same styling for your crafting.
- Look on Pinterest. Don’t look at who you are following but just your home feed so you get new ideas.
- Take a break. Take a walk. Have a cup of tea. Read a book.
- Look at past projects.
- Browse your catalog. There are so many ideas in there as well as the great product.
- Take a crafting class, virtually or in person.
- Thumb through a magazine to get new ideas for color or layouts.
- Think of what holidays, birthdays…card occasions…are coming up and create for them.
I hope this gives you some ideas to get going if you are stuck.
With inky fingers,