There are so many benefits to being a part of the Stampin’ Up! family and more specifically to my team. I figured I would list some here for you. Feel free to comment as I may have missed some.
From corporate Stampin’ Up!:
- The Starter Kit is the best deal in the catalog. This is the only place that you can pay $99, get FREE shipping, and get $125 in product with no obligation. And right now, you also get a bonus bundle included!
- Shop at a 20% discount (if not more) all the time.
- Get to travel for OnStage to learn more about stamping and get together with fellow demonstrators.
- Tax write-off (check with your tax preparer or CPA for specifics).
- Have access to online communities exclusive to Stampin’ Up! demonstrators.
- Get to pre-order new products ahead of customers.
- Receive a weekly e-mail to help you succeed.
From me personally:
- You get me and my 15+ years of experience as a demonstrator.
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group only for the Red Door Team.
- $10 access to all $15 or under classes. (All classes over $15 at cost.)
- Class instructions for FREE even if you don’t attend the class.
- Your referrals go back to you.
- First priority in call backs, meetings, and generally time.
- Cash instead of a gift certificate for Rubber Rummage Sale.
- First look and pick at the BOGO Sale.
- And most importantly, a chosen family to encourage you.
If you have questions about joining or need help with what to place in your Starter Kit please contact me. I am happy to answer them.
If you are ready to join please go to https://jonidaniel.stampinup.net/join_now.
With inky fingers,