All right…drum roll please…here is the tutorial you have been waiting for. It will be long but it will be worth it. At the end of it all you will be able to create a wreath card with a single stamp and a sentiment. Are you ready? Let’s go!
- Cut a piece of Thick Very Vanilla Cardstock in half (5 1/2 x 8 1/2″) and score at 4 1/4″. This is your card base.
- Cut a piece of Old Olive Cardstock to measure 5 x 3 3/4″.
- Cut a piece of Merry Merlot Cardstock to measure 4 1/2 x 3 1/4″.
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock to measure 6 x 6″.
- The Old Olive and Merry Merlot pieces are your mats. You can glue to your card base now if you like.
- Take your 6 x 6 piece and the largest square die from the Layering Squares Framelits.
- Cut out a square in the middle and then a diamond.
- Now place your square inside the template (after writing save and an arrow up) on the base of the Stamparatus.
- Place your stamp on the square where you want it to stamp. Press the hinged, clear plate on to the stamp to pull off the page. Ink your stamp with Old Olive and stamp.
- Rotate your square either counter-clockwise or clockwise. Whichever way you decide you need to be consistent with.
- Now place in the diamond template and rotate until all is filled.
- Take your sentiment and stamp in Merry Merlot with the Stamparatus.
- Place embellishments accordingly. The faceted gems were used here.
Here is the finished card. Enjoy!
If you prefer the video here is the link…Wreath Card Video
With inky fingers,