It’s Sabbath Sunday! This is the day to rest so you can be recharged for the week.
I have noticed over the years how different people recharge. Depending on your personality depends on how you recharge.
If you are an extrovert you tend to…
- have a large circle of friends.
- enjoy meeting new people.
- find it easy to have heart to heart conversations with strangers or people you don’t know very well.
If you are an introvert you tend to…
- be shy or socially awkward.
- lack strong interpersonal skills.
- not make a good leader.
So if you are an extrovert you will probably go out with friends to recharge. But if you are introvert you will probably stay home.
Depending on what recharges you is what you should do.
To read more about extroverts vs. introverts please go to https://www.healthline.com/health/extrovert-vs-introvert#introvert-signs.
With inky fingers,