It’s Friendship Friday! This is the day to focus on giving back or paying it forward.
Today I want to share an article with you that gives 52 acts of kindness. Some are the usual, but some are quite different. Here’s some that stood out to me.
- Bee prepared to help a bee. If it’s wet put it in the sun so it can dry out and then fly. If it just seems lost (on pavement) then place on a nearby flower. And if there’s nothing around make a little spoon of sugar water and place next to the bee so it can eat.
- Pay a compliment to someone.
- Join a stem-cell donor registry.
- Make a mix tape. (Just kidding, kind of.) Take the time to put together a playlist of music and share with someone to let them know you are thinking about them.
- Learn CPR. You never know when you might need it.
- Drive kindly.
To read all 52 ideas please go to https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2023/jan/03/52-acts-of-kindness-how-to-spread-joy-in-every-week-of-2023?utm_source=join1440&utm_medium=email&utm_placement=newsletter.
With inky fingers,