It’s Friendship Friday! This is the day to focus on giving back or paying it forward. Some days I am talking about sharing your smile or grabbing lunch with a friend. Other times it’s about mailing cards for an 18 year old boy that needs a full mailbox since he has no party or friends. And still at times it is buying the donuts, the pizza, the wrapping paper, and so on.
So for today I am asking you to show up to the many events happening locally. Not only is there Card Class, but there are several other things as well on Saturday.
- The United Methodist Church in Yucca Valley is holding a craft fair.
- The United Methodist Church in 29 Palms is holding a parking lot sale.
- The 29 Palms Elks Lodge is holding their craft fair and car show.
- The Boys and Girls Club in Yucca Valley is holding a Krispy Kreme donut fundraiser. If you want a dozen please let me know.
- Farmers Market is happening in Joshua Tree and 29 Palms. (The crepes in 29’s market are so good.)
I am sure there are others, but this is just to get you started. If you don’t show up then there is no reason for the coordinators to keep doing these events. I would encourage you to show up.
With inky fingers,