It’s Tutorial Thursday! Today I want to show you the new products that start on March 1! I am also going to create a shaker card and a diagonal pocket card. Enjoy!
Here are the instructions for both of these.
- Cut Thick Very Vanilla Card Stock with the Paper Trimmer to 5 ½” X 8 ½”. On the 8 ½” side score at 4 ¼”. This is your card base.
- Cut Starry Sky Card Stock to 5 ¼” X 4”. Attach to card base with Stampin’ Seal. This is your outer mat.
- Cut Naturally Gilded 12” X 12” Specialty Designer Series Paper to 5” X 3 ¾”. Attach to outer mat with Stampin’ Seal. This is your inner mat.
- Cut Orchid Oasis Card Stock to 4 ¾” X 3 ½”. Run through Machine with Basic 3D Embossing Folder. Attach to inner mat with Stampin’ Seal. This is your accent.
- Cut Starry Sky Card Stock to 4 7/8” X 3 5/8” and then cut out with coordinating die in the Irresistible Blooms Dies. Cut out a Window Sheet at 4 ¾” X 3 ½”. Attach to Starry Sky piece with Mini Glue Dots. Then place Foam Adhesive Strips around cut out circle to create the pocket for the shaker card. Fill center with Loose Frosted Dots. Then peel backing off of the strips and place over the Dots.
- Stamp on a scrap piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock in Starry Sky Ink “hello” with the Irresistible Blooms Cling Stamp Set. Attach yellow frosted dots with Mini Glue Dots. Attach to front with Mini Glue Dots.
Diagonal Pocket Card
- Cut Calypso Coral Card Stock to 4 ¼” X 11”. On the 11” side score at 5 ½”. This is your card base.
- Cut Petal Pink Card Stock to 5 ¼” X 4”. Attach to card base with Stampin’ Seal. This is your outer mat.
- Cut Basic White Card Stock to 5 1/8” X 3 7/8”. Attach to outer mat with Stampin’ Seal. This is your inner mat.
- Cut a piece of Hello, Irresistible 6” X 6” Designer Series Paper to 3 7/8” X 3 7/8”. Then cut diagonally. Place Stampin’ Seal only on the outer edges, not on the long diagonal. Then attach to the inner mat forming the pocket.
- Cut Calypso Coral Card Stock to 2 7/8” X 4 5/8”. This is your base for the tag that goes into the pocket.
- Cut Basic White Card Stock to 2 ¾” X 4 ½”. Stamp sentiment in Calypso Coral Ink. On the bottom left corner stamp a partial flower in Calypso Coral Ink. Tip: Make sure to stamp off so the flower isn’t as bright as the sentiment. Attach to the base of the tag with Stampin’ Seal. Then place in pocket.
To order the DIY Kit please go to https://stampingwithjoni.com/diykits/.
If you would like to order from this new collection please contact me. Here is the flyer for reference.
To see the video please go to https://www.youtube.com/live/NEVmh4V_6F8?feature=share.
With inky fingers,