It’s Tutorial Thursday! Today I want to show you 6 cards and a card holder with some of the new products from the Mini Catalog as well as the Sale-A-Bration Brochure.
For the watercolor ones you will need to stamp with either a very light color (Daffodil Delight) or with Tuxedo Memento Black Ink. Then fill in with Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pen.
For the One Sheet Wonder cards…
- Start with a 6″ X 6″.
- Cut with the Paper Trimmer a piece 5″ X 1″ first.
- Then cut a section that is 2 1/4″ X 5″.
- And finally two sections measuring 3 3/4″ X 2 1/2″ each.
For the organizer or folder…
- Start with a piece of card stock that is 8 1/2″ X 11″.
- On the 11″ side score at 5 1/2″.
- On the 8 1/2″ side score at 2″.
- Punch holes on the left and right. Tip: Make sure to go about 1/4″ from the edge so there is enough room left for the cards.
- Cut a piece of ribbon approximately 28″ long. Thread through the holes so the cards are held in to the folder.
- Decorate the front as wanted.
Here are some photos of the kit and finished project.
To watch the video please go to https://youtu.be/sa1qAfJlJX0.
And to get the details about the kit that can be ordered through Sunday please go to https://stampingwithjoni.com/diykits/.
With inky fingers,