It’s Friendship Friday! This is the day to focus on giving back or paying it forward.
Recently I was looking around the internet and came across an article, 30 Ways to Give Back to Your Community. Many of the points were things I had come across before, but some were new. I’d like to share a few highlights with you.
- The easiest way to be happy is to hear about happy things. Did you know there is a weekly newsletter for just that? Go to https://www.goodgoodgood.co/goodnewsletter to sign up for some good news.
- Support your local farmers by purchasing produce at the Farmers’ Market in your town.
- Donate your work wear so someone in need can get to that interview.
- Have a skill? Share it with someone else by becoming a mentor.
- Tutor a student. Many students are struggling more with being behind due to the pandemic.
- Write a letter to a soldier through https://www.operationgratitude.com/. Let me know when you have a few as I send a box in periodically.
- Donate toiletries to a shelter. Our local one is Unity Home.
To read the entire article please go to https://www.countryliving.com/life/g24995021/giving-back-community/.
With inky fingers,