It’s Sabbath Sunday! This is the day to rest or recharge.
I have to ask how are you feeling? Are you rested? When you wake up do you feel ready to go or are you still dragging? Rest may not be what you need.
It might be that you need peace. Maybe your mind can’t stop so your sleep isn’t restful. Maybe you are still upset about something that happened a while ago. Maybe you are out of your comfort zone since this whole year has been just that.
I’ve done a little research on how to find inner peace. Here’s a few of my favorites.
- Learn to accept whatever happened and move forward.
- Set your own limits and boundaries. (Learn to say no and be okay with it.)
- Decide who you want to surround yourself with.
- Find the time to focus on what you want. This can be done by time blocking, journaling, setting goals, etc.
- Remove clutter. A simple clean out can help you to begin to breathe again.
With inky fingers,