It’s Sabbath Sunday and it’s my day of rest. I googled “rest” and several things came up. These examples are from the Merriam-Webster dictionary.
- We will not rest until we discover the truth.
- The workers were resting in the shade.
- He is resting comfortably after his ordeal.
- She went to her room to rest for awhile.
- The coach canceled practice to rest his team.
Other than the first one every other one is about allowing your body to find comfort to restore. This allows for you to come back stronger and again to do more of what you had been doing. I know with working out that the rest days are so important as long as you have done the work.
The second thing that pops up with rest is restaurants. This implies to rest you must not work.
How do you enjoy your days off?
With inky fingers,