As I sit here resting today I am browsing through my catalog. There are tons of pages with tons of ideas, colors, and products. Are you overwhelmed? Is your wishlist too long? Let me help. Here’s one place to start.
- Start with a black ink pad. Since it’s neutral it can be used for just about everything. If you are coloring then you would want the memento pad for the stampin’ blends or anything that is alcohol-based. You would want the staz-on pad for everything else (markers, pencils, aqua painter, blender pens). Just remember that opposites attract. You want an alcohol-based pad with non-alcohol products and a non-alcohol pad with alcohol-based products.
- Pick one pack of a variety of cardstock.
- Get a Versamark Pad. This will allow you to emboss or create a watermark image which can be used for backgrounds.
- Stay with one suite. Choose your style and order from that one suite, for now.
- Order watercolor pencils so you can shade and create a variety of looks.
If you are still not convinced to pare down that list you might look at the promotion that gets you $125 in product for $99 with no shipping fees. And for this month only you get a stack of ink pads as a bonus for FREE! Contact me for more details.
With inky fingers,