It’s Tutorial Thursday! Today I want to show you how to create an original card. Yes, original. I am calling this a Shaker Flip Gift Card.
- For the card base cut the Mossy Meadow Card Stock with the Paper Trimmer to 4 1/4” X 10”.
- On 10” side scored at 5 ½” & 8 ¼”.
- Notch out the very bottom with 1” circle punch for gift card.
- For the inside of the card:
- Cut the Snowflake 12” X 12” Specialty Vellum to 5 ¼” X 4”.
- Glue only in middle with Stampin’ Seal.
- Cut the Basic White Card Stock cut to 3” X 4 ¾”.
- Stamp “so very merry” in Night of Navy Ink.
- Stamp tree with Mossy Meadow Ink.
- For the flap:
- Cut the Night of Navy Card Stock to 3 ¾” X 2 ¼”
- Cut the Basic White Card Stock to 3 ½” X 2”
- Stamp trees (Mossy Meadow), paw prints (Sahara Sand), and dog (Early Espresso)
- Tear & Tape up both sides for the gift card pocket.
- For the Shaker sleeve:
- Cut Night of Navy Card Stock to 3 ¼” X 10”.
- Score on 10” side at 5”.
- Cut Basic White Card Stock to 3” X 4 ¾” (three times)
- For the front – stamp Christmas Greetings in Mossy Meadow ink, Trees in Mossy Meadow Ink, and snowflakes in Night of Navy Ink.
- For the Shaker you will need – Night of Navy oval, window sheet with larger oval, filler, Sprig Trinkets, Sparkle & Shine Sequins Assortment, Effervescent Elements, Foam Adhesive Strips, and Mini Glue Dots.
- For the Back – stamp “you light up the season” in Night of Navy Ink and lights in Balmy Blue Ink.
- Bend both stamps to get the curves needed.
If you prefer to see this card in action please go to https://youtu.be/j71Xl8zB1e8. Comment, please, and let me know if you have any questions or any feedback you wish to give.
With inky fingers,