It’s Tutorial Thursday! Today I want to show you how to create a tunnel card. I have also heard this called a spotlight card as well.
Usually I don’t include measurements but I figured you might want some quick ones so you don’t have to go back through the entire video.
- 5 ½” X 8 ½” for white base and both designer series papers
- Score base and base dsp at 4 ¼” on the 8 1/2″ side
- Score tunnel piece at 2 1/8”, 4 ¼”, 6 3/8”, and then cut circle. Middle score goes up.
- Pillar or banner pieces cut at 2” X 5 3/8”
And the front looks like this.
And here’s the supply list.
- Thick Basic White or Very Vanilla Card Stock (Annual Catalog page 140)
- Rustic Harvest 12” X 12” Designer Series Paper (Mini Catalog page 49)
- Crushed Curry Card Stock (Annual Catalog page 123)
- Cajun Craze Ink Pad (Annual Catalog page 123)
- Paper Trimmer (Annual Catalog page 155)
- Snips (Annual Catalog page 155)
- Stampin’ Seal (Annual Catalog page 127)
- Dimensionals (Annual Catalog page 127)
- Mini Dimensionals (Annual Catalog page 127)
- Peaceful Moments Cling Stamp Set (Annual Catalog page 29)
For a list of what you will need at home to create this card please go to https://stampingwithjoni.com/facebooklivematerials/. You can also order the materials at this link.
To see the video please go to https://youtu.be/pl2BHeYPXh8.
With inky fingers,