It’s Technique Tuesday! Instead of giving you one new technique today, I thought I’d give you thousands. This is not to overwhelm you but I figured I could give you some of my favorite places to go to look for new techniques. Not only would this give you a hint on what I do for “research and development” but it just might give you some new ideas.
So here’s the list…
- Stampin’ Up! catalogs online and on paper
- Demonstrator Planning Place (on Facebook)(only for demonstrators)
- Stampin’ Connection (chat board only for demonstrators)
- Stampin’ Up! website (https://www.stampinup.com/)
- Google the stamp and click on images (for example…poinsettia petals, stampin up)
- My Mailbox (you inspire me)
- Magazines (to see what style is trending)
- Shops (like Target, Michaels, etc.) to see what styles and colors are trending
What other places do you go for ideas?
With inky fingers,