It’s Tutorial Thursday! Today we are allowing heavy metal to take center stage. Don’t get your ear plugs or run away, there is no noise involved.
For today’s project we are taking the Brushed Metallic Card Stock and letting it be front and center. You will notice that there are three different colors to these papers…bronze, copper, and gold. With these papers you can use any color card base you want but the mat is important. For me the deeper the color the more the foils stand out. If it is a lighter color mat then it tends to lighten the foils as well. With the bronze this is great but with the copper and gold it tends to wash them out a bit. So pay attention to what mats you are using to bring out the colors in your focus piece.
Here’s the list of what you will need to complete this card.
- Thick Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Blackberry Bliss Card Stock
- All 3 of the Brushed Metallic Card Stock
- Scrap piece of card stock for the base behind the Brushed Metallic Card Stock
- Scrap of Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Blackberry Bliss Ink Pad
- Celebration Tidings Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Story Label Punch
- Irridescent Pearls
- Stampin’ Seal
- Mini Glue Dots
- Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder
For a complete video on how to create this project please go to https://youtu.be/vWcp7o19zl4.
With inky fingers,