It’s Tutorial Thursday! Remember a few days ago how I wrote about the importance of mats and bringing focus to what you want? It’s okay if you don’t, but I thought some of you might remember. So for today I am creating a simple Mother’s Day (this Sunday) or birthday card for you.
Here are the dimensions and instructions for this card going from out to center.
- Cut Thick Whisper White Card Stock to 4 1/4″ X 11″. On the 11″ side score at 5 1/2″. This is your card base.
- Cut Grapefruit Grove Card Stock to 5 1/4″ X 4″. This is your outer mat. Attach with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper to 4 3/4″ X 3 1/2″. This is your outer patterned mat. Attach with Snail Adhesive after attaching ribbon with Glue Dots.
- Cut Grapefruit Grove Card Stock to 3 1/4″ X 2″. This is your inner mat. Attach with Dimensionals.
- Cut Whisper White Card Stock to 3″ X 1 3/4″. This is your accent piece. With Timeless Tulips Stamp Set stamp your stem and leaves in Pear Pizzazz, tulip in Grapefruit Grove, and sentiment in Basic Gray. After stamping attach with Dimensionals. Tip: Pay attention to where you placed the original Dimensionals to not stack them. Then you won’t have any concave spots by spreading out the Dimensionals.
- Place bling if wanted. In the video the Champagne Rhinestones were used.
To watch the video please go to https://youtu.be/-sSZ4xcbiB8.
With inky fingers,