It’s Technique Tuesday! Here’s a quick way to create a sepia tone with your stamped images.
- Get a piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock and stamp an image with Soft Suede Ink.
- Then ink a clear block with Soft Suede Ink and Crumb Cake Ink.
- Grab your Aqua Painter and begin with Soft Suede first. This is your darker color and should be used for where a shadow or a darker spot would appear.
- Then “paint” with the Crumb Cake to fill in the rest of the paper and image.
- For added effect, once the paper is dry, you can fill in accent points with the Chalk Marker.
Enjoy and post your finished creations on my page so we can all get new ideas. (http://facebook.com/StampingWithJoni).
With inky fingers,