It’s Tutorial Thursday! Today a tulip favor is being created. All the instructions and video are to follow.
- Cut with the Paper Trimmer a square from Call Me Clover Card Stock at 2 3/4″ X 2 3/4″. Score on all sides at 3/4″. Trim up the score line until the other line meets on two sides only. The sides need to be opposite of each other. Take Tear & Tape and attach corners to the sides to form a box.
- Cut with the Paper Trimmer a strip from Call Me Clover Card Stock at 1/2″ X 4″. If you want a longer handle then cut at 1/2″ X 5″. Take two strips of Tear & Tape and attach the handle to the box.
- Punch out tulips from Rococo Rose Card Stock with the Tulip Punch. You will need four. If you prefer you can stamp the tulips with Rococo Rose Ink on Whisper White Card Stock and then punch out. Tip: Place Tear & Tape on basket, not tulips, when attaching. This way you don’t have stickies to worry about.
- Stamp Happy Easter from the Welcome Easter Stamp Set on Whisper White Card Stock with Rococo Rose Ink. Use the Paper Trimmer to cut down. Use the Snips to create the dove tails. Attach with Tear & Tape placed on the tulip.
- Fill with shreds and little candies.
To view the video please go to https://youtu.be/oBOotNs0T6g.
With inky fingers,