Here are the directions for the tufted card that was created this week.
- Cut a piece of thick white cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score at 5 1/2″ on the 11″ side.
- Cut a piece of gold foil paper at 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- Grab a piece of whisper white cardstock from the scrap pile.
- Take the gold foil paper and run through the Big Shot with the Tufted Embossing Folder. Make sure to line up the paper with the line on the folder. The front of the folder is where the words “Sizzix” are.
- Stamp the scrap piece of cardstock with Berry Burst. The lace background is stamped off once to create a lighter color. All stamps are from the host set called Very Vintage. (If you would like this set please contact me to host.)
- Run the white scrap through the Big Shot with the label die from the Stitched Labels Framelits dies. These coordinate with the Very Vintage stamp set.
- Use snail adhesive to attach the gold foil to the white base. Use dimensionals to attach the sentiment to the gold foil.
With inky fingers,