Have you ever wanted a clean line around the edge of your punched image? If you sponge after you just seem to get the whole image inked? Try outlining the image before you punch. Here’s how…
- Grab a piece of cardstock and stamp whatever image you want.
- Place in punch but do not cut.
- Grab whatever color marker and depending on how fine a line is what tip you will use. (Brush tip used here.)
- When outlining make sure to pinch the paper so it doesn’t move, but doesn’t cut.
- Now punch or cut out.
- Make sure to wipe ink off of edges of punch. I used a baby wipe.
With inky fingers,