It’s Tutorial Thursday! Today I will show you how to create this card.
- Cut Thick Whisper White Card Stock at 4 1/4″ X 11″. Score at 5 1/2″.
- Cut Highland Heather Card Stock at 3 3/4″ X 5″. Attach to base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper to 1″ X 5″. Attach to mat with Snail Adhesive.
- Take Botanical Butterflies Designer Series Paper and punch out with Butterfly punch. Attach with Snail Adhesive.
- Take a scrap of black and also of white card stock and punch out with Classic Label Punch. Cut black punch out in half to stretch and glue to the back of the white. Stamp sentiment on white with Highland Heather ink (sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings). Attach with Mini Dimensionals.
- Use Take Your Pick Tool to position sequin to the punched card stock.
To watch this card being created please go to https://youtu.be/l_J9-SweDBs.
With inky fingers,