It’s Sale Saturday! If you are looking for a deal I am not sure you will find many right now. Instead you will find a new Mini Catalog and a Sale-A-Bration Brochure that have just started with a bonus inside.
What is the bonus you ask? The bonus is five packs of paper for FREE with sign up. Now don’t groan and roll your eyes yet. Here are some things I think you should know about being a demonstrator.
- If your wish list is long you might want to consider being a demonstrator strictly for the 20% off right from the start.
- It is $99 plus tax to sign up with no shipping. You get $125 in products that you choose plus the five packs of paper.
- You do not need to teach classes, but you can.
- You do not need to have customers, but you can.
- You do not need to ask your family to order, but you can.
- There is nothing at all that you need to do except (here’s the hook) order or buy $300 worth of product a quarter. (So if you already buy over $75 a month with me you might consider this option.)
- There is nothing negative that happens if you drop. Not to your credit or with me or anything. The only negative is that you are no longer an active demonstrator and you no longer get your discount.
So how does this change things for you when you sign up?
- You have to submit your own orders. (That’s why you get 20% off.)(I am still here for questions.)
- You come to Card Class (or any $15 class) for just $5.
- You get gifts from me for your birthday, stamp-a-versary, and at least quarterly.
If this is something you are thinking about then contact me.
With inky fingers,