It’s Tutorial Thursday! Today I will demonstrate how to create an elegant Christmas card from simple shapes.
Here are the supplies you will need to complete this project:
- Thick Whisper White Card Stock
- Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper
- Seaside Spray Card Stock
- Whisper White Card Stock
- Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper
- Stitched Triangles Dies
- Winter Snow Embossing Folder
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Queen)
- Evergreen Embossing Folder
- Snowflake Splendor Ribbon
- Elegant Faceted Gems
- Stampin’ Seal +
- Mini Glue Dots
- Curvy Dies
For the second card created on the video you will also need In Good Taste Designer Series Paper.
To watch the video and get full instructions as well as measurements please go to https://youtu.be/A9M9a1_XTBY.
With inky fingers,