It’s Tutorial Thursday! Today I will give you directions for this crazy card.
- For the card base you will need Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper cut to 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″. On the 8 1/2″ side score at 2 1/8″ and 6 3/8″. Cut out semi circles for the accent portion with the Layering Circle Dies.
- For the inner card you will need a piece of Thick Very Vanilla Card Stock cut to 5 1/4″ X 8″. On the 8″ side score at 4″.
- Out of a scrap of the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper cut out a circle from the Layering Circle Dies. Stamp the stemmed leaf from Beautiful Autumn Cling Stamp Set in Early Espresso Ink.
- The belly band is cut from a Window Sheet at 1 1/2″ X 9″. Emboss with Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folders. Attach ends together with Mini Glue Dots.
- For the accent take a piece of Foam Adhesive Sheet and peel both sides. On one side attach Very Vanilla Card Stock and on the other a coordinating card stock (in this case I used Cajun Craze). Die cut from the Celebration Labels Dies. Tip: You might need to run through twice to get it completely cut. Attach with Mini Glue Dots to belly band.
For full instructions and a video tutorial please go to https://youtu.be/_Ys5h-UAOI8.
With inky fingers,