It’s Tutorial Thursday! For you today I have a treat. The tutorial is how to emboss with a die while using the new in colors. So let’s being.
Here are the instructions and measurements to create this.
- Cut a Thick Whisper White Card Stock to 4 1/4″ X 11″. On the 11″ side score at 5 1/2″. This is your card base.
- Cut a piece of Basic Black Card Stock to 4″ X 5 1/4″. Attach with Snail Adhesive. This is your outer mat.
- Cut a piece of scrap card stock to 3 3/4″ X 5″. It doesn’t matter what color as this is just to adhere the strips to.
- Emboss the strips with Many Medallions Dies. You emboss by taking out the adapter plate and replacing it with approximately 5 pieces of card stock. You want the die cutting machine to grab and give an impression but not to cut through. After running all the colors then cut strips.
- Adhere the strips with Snail Adhesive to the scrap card stock. Trim any excess.
- Run Basic Black Card Stock and Whisper White Card Stock through the die cutting machine to get the label from the Tasteful Labels Dies. Cut the black label in half to stretch and adhere to the white one. Stamp sentiment from Many Mates Stamp Set to the white one. Attach with Dimensionals.
- Adhere 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots.
For complete instructions and to also learn how to create this additional card below please go to https://youtu.be/aB7ZSi46jfI.
With inky fingers,