It’s Tutorial Thursday! We are creating a scrappy card today!
One thought before I begin…next week’s Live will have the same format. Here is the exception…I will take comments for the raffle for whatever project I am creating until midnight. It has to be time-stamped on Wednesday. Any comment will be worth one entry. If you complete the simple project with me and post a picture as a comment it will be worth two entries. All right…now to the project.
So we are creating a scrappy card which means, thankfully, there is not a bunch of thinking. Here are the instructions for this card.
- Cut Thick Whisper White Card Stock to 4 1/4″ X 11″. On the 11″ side score at 5 1/2″. This is your card base.
- Cut Bermuda Bay Card Stock to 4″ X 5 1/4″. This is your mat.
- Cut Whisper White Card Stock to 3 3/4″ X 5″. This is your inner mat. Before adhering, cut Foil Peacock Paper to strips and emboss with Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere with Snail Adhesive and then adhere inner mat to outer mat.
- Stamp sentiment from Peaceful Moments Stamp Set in Night of Navy Ink and then cut abstractly. Attach with Mini Dimensionals.
- Tie bow with 1/4″ Whisper White Crinkle Seam Binding and attach with Glue Dot.
For further instruction and a bit of information please go to https://youtu.be/bd7Xx2mOI6Q.
With inky fingers,
P.S. Congratulations Tami O’Brien for winning the card created tonight!