It’s Tutorial Thursday! Today’s creation is this cute, flowery bunny!
To create this card here are the steps.
- Cut a piece of Thick Whisper White Card Stock with a Paper Trimmer to 4 1/4″ X 11″. On the 11″ side score at 5 1/2″. This is your card base.
- Cut a piece of Terracotta Tile Card Stock to 5″ X 3 3/4″. This is your mat. Attach to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper to 4 1/2″ X 3 1/4″. This is your inner mat. Attach to the mat with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut out two ovals, a larger circle, and a smaller one with the Stitched Shapes Dies. The paper used was Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper. This is your bunny. Attach with Dimensionals.
- Inside I stamped Happy Easter in Terracotta Tile Ink and the bunny in Basic Gray Ink from the stamp set Welcome Easter.
For a full video on this card and other announcements please go to https://youtu.be/GyhivNBYRDI.
With inky fingers,