It’s Tutorial Thursday! You are in luck…I am creating a St Paddy’s Day card with full instructions and video today. (Did you get the pun? Pretty funny, huh?) So here is the card with instructions and video to follow.
- Cut Thick Whisper White Card Stock with the Paper Trimmer to 4 1/4″ X 11″. On the 11″ side score at 5 1/2″. This is your card base.
- Cut Country Club Designer Series Paper to 5 1/4″ X 4″. This is your mat. Adhere to your card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Call Me Clover Card Stock to 5″ X 3 3/4″. This is your inner mat. Adhere to your mat with Snail Adhesive.
- Punch out four scalloped hearts from the Heart Punch Pack. You will use the Country Club Designer Series Paper again. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
- Die cut four medium hearts and four small hearts from the Be Mine Stitched Dies. You will use the Country Club Designer Series Paper and the Call Me Clover Card Stock. Adhere all with Snail Adhesive. If you want to pop up the smallest heart make sure to have Mini Dimensionals available or cut regular Dimensionals in half.
- Stamp sentiment from the I Say Hello Stamp Set in Night of Navy Ink on the Call Me Clover Card Stock. Punch out with any label punch or die. The Story Label Punch was used here. Attach to the inner mat with two layers of Dimensionals (4 total). (You need the height.) Tip: Place the Dimensionals on the card instead of the label to work around the hearts.
To view the video please go to https://youtu.be/IdYhS2h3w3k.
With inky fingers,