It’s Tutorial Thursday! Today I am showing you how to create this card.
Here are the instructions.
- Cut Thick Whisper White Card Stock to 4 1/4″ X 11″. On the 11″ side score at 5 1/2″. This is your card base.
- Cut Blackberry Bliss Card Stock to 5″ X 3 3/4″. Run through die cut machine with gate die. You will use the outside frame and keep the gate for another card. Attach the mat with cutout to the card base.
- Take Night of Navy Card Stock and run through machine with gate die. Attach cutout to inside of mat with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Leaf Ribbon and attach with Glue Dots.
- For sentiment (Peaceful Moments Stamp Set used here) stamp in Versamark Ink and then quickly in to Blackberry Bliss. Stamp on card base and quickly cover with Clear Embossing Powder. Melt with Heat Tool.
- For flowers take Small Bloom Punch and punch out about a dozen flowers from the Peaceul Poppies Designer Series Paper. Snip each petal at an angle. Spritz with water until damp. Use large stylus to shape. When dry attach together with Glue Dots as well as to card. Place gems in center of each flower (Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels used here).
For a full video on how to create this card please go to https://youtu.be/1dqgr7_cBgQ.
With inky fingers,