Thank you to all those that came out to celebrate with me!
Here are the winners from the contest and the challenge. The prize is your choice of a stamp set $20 or less. (If you choose more than $20 you pay the difference.)
Never Have I Ever Game — Penny Baumann had the most points with 14. Congratulations Penny! Jan Delashmit won for the most correct points guessing for me. Congratulations Jan!
The Facebook Challenge winner was Cheryl Merzenich. Congratulations Cheryl!
Please contact me to claim your prize!
For those of you that played the Never Have I Ever Game…here are my answers.
- I have accidentally glued a card shut.
- I have adhered the cardfront upside down.
- I have stamped inside the wrong direction.
- I have gotten a card back for more postage (and none at all).
- I have cut my Dimensionals in half to get more.
- I have cleaned a stamp on my jeans or pajamas.
- I have not borrowed a set and never gave it back.
- I have run out of adhesive and used school glue.
- I have punched shapes out from under a mat.
- I have bought a set for only one stamp.
- I have stayed up past 1 am crafting.
- I have not accidentally attached a cardfront to both sides of a card base.
- I have not watered down my Stampin’ Mist cleaner.
- I have cut myself with Paper Snips (and many other things too).
- I have burned my fingers while embossing.
With inky fingers,