It’s Tutorial Thursday! Today I am letting the dies do the talking. Sometimes there is a die that needs to stand on its own. Here is the card and instructions will follow.
- Cut thick whisper white card stock at 5 1/2″ on 11″ side. Score at 4 1/4″ on 8 1/2″ side.
- Cut rich razzleberry at 5 1/4″ X 4″ for mat. Glue with snail adhesive.
- Cut whisper white card stock at 5″ X 3 1/2″. Place detailed lace edgelit dies on either side of whisper white. Run through big shot twice to create lace edges. Glue with snail adhesive to razzleberry mat.
- Cut 4 3/4″ X 1 1/4″ (width may vary depending on where you placed the dies) with petal promenade designer series paper. Glue with snail adhesive to lace white mat.
- Place frosted epoxy droplets on corners.
- Take scrap piece of razzleberry and multipurpose adhesive sheet and run through big shot with thank you thinlits. Peel off sticker sheet and glue in place.
With inky fingers,