It’s Tutorial Thursday! When creating a card, texture plays a big part in helping to create depth to it. In this case the Winter Woods tree trunks were stamped and the Corrugated Embossing Folder was used after. Instructions to follow after the photo.
- Cut Thick Vanilla card stock to 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″. Score at 4 1/4″ on the 8 1/2″ side.
- Cut Soft Suede card stock 5″ X 3 3/4″ and glue.
- Cut Vanilla card stock to 4 1/2″ X 3 1/4″. Stamp tree trunks from Winter Woods set with Soft Suede. Stamp trees with Early Espresso. Run through Big Shot with Corrugated Embossing Folder. Glue to mat. Tip: Place glue on mat and not on embossed vanilla as to not stretch or tear the card stock.
- Using the Detailed Deer Bundle, stamp deer with Early Espresso and sentiment with Real Red. Cut out sentiment with Stitched Shapes dies. Glue to embossed piece.
- Add a Red Rhinestone for the deer’s nose.
With inky fingers,
One thought on “Creating texture.”
Love these tremendously, I need to use my embossing folders more.