It’s Wacky Wednesday where a product is used in a way it is not intended! You know that the Tear and Tape is great for sticking things together, especially 3-D items like boxes, bags, etc. But, did you know, that it’s also great for embossing? Yes, embossing.
- Take your piece of cardstock and rub the embossing buddy over it to remove static. If you don’t have the buddy you can also use a used dryer sheet.
- Glue down your Tear and Tape.
- Peel the other side of the tape so it is sticky.
- Sprinkle your embossing powder of choice on to the tape.
- Heat with a heat gun until powder is melted.
Tip: If the powder doesn’t stick fully or not enough sticks to the tape then heat the tape first. The tape will need to be just warm to take on more powder, not melted.
With inky fingers,