It’s Tutorial Thursday and I am here to show you how to create this card!
- Cut Real Red Card Stock at 4 1/4″ X 11″. Score at 5 1/2″.
- Cut Vellum Card Stock at 4″ X 5 1/4″. Run through Big Shot with Basket Weave Textured Impression Embossing Folder. (For a map of the layers or sandwich to use please refer to page 222 in the Annual Catalog.)
- Take scraps of Whisper White Card Stock and stamp the apple three times all with Real Red. The first time you will stamp off twice and then stamp. The second time you will stamp off once and then stamp. And finally, the third time you will just ink and stamp. This gives the impression of layers. Then stamp the stem in Mossy Meadow ink. Cut out the apple with Paper Snips.
- Stamp the sentiment from Picked for You (also where the apple is from) in Real Red also. Then cut out with the medium oval from Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Glue the white pieces to the vellum with Snail Adhesive. Then glue the vellum to the red base with Snail as well. Tip: you will want to stay behind the apple and words so the glue does not show through the vellum.
- Attach glue dots to all the corners to prevent the vellum from rolling up. Then cover with Faceted Dots.
To view the video please go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkB8kXQ_vc4.
With inky fingers,