Have you been wondering how to get a true color when coloring on dark card stock? Well, here’s how and the full instructions for this card.
- Cut Basic Gray Card Stock at 5 1/2″ on 11″ side. Score at 4 1/4″.
- Cut Whisper White Card Stock at 5 1/4″ x 4″.
- Glue white paper to gray base with snail adhesive.
- Cut Basic Black Card Stock at 5 x 3 3/4″. Stamp with Versamark the flower from Blended Seasons stamp set (available August 1). Sprinkle with Pineapple Punch embossing powder and melt with heat gun.
- Color the entire image lightly with the white Watercolor Pencils. Then color as desired. Use the Blender Pen to smooth and float the color as desired.
- Finish with sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings stamped with Basic Gray Pad on Whisper White Card Stock. Punch out with Classic Label Punch. Adhere with Mini Dimensionals and embellish with the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls.
With inky fingers,