Today’s technique is a tiny bit different. I am using the Stamparatus to create a wreath, the ultimate in positioning. Here’s how to do it in pictures and then explanation.
- Create a template using a 6×6 piece of cardstock. Take the largest plain square from the Layering Squares Dies and cut a square from the middle. Then place the square at a diagonal to create a diamond.
- Take your square that was cut out to become your accent piece.
- Place in square, not diamond.
- Stamp whatever you choose to create your wreath.
- Rotate the same direction each time.
- Stamp again. Repeat on all 4 sides.
- Then begin on the diamond side.
- Rotate and stamp on all 4 sides of the diamond.
- You have a wreath or circle of whatever stamp you choose.
For the complete tutorial tune in on Thursday. For the video tune in to the Live on Wednesday evening at 7 pm.
With inky fingers,
P.S. Credit goes to DOStamping for the original idea.