We can all hope that the beach is closer to us here in the desert, but it’s probably not going to happen. I would love the sound of the waves, but not the crowds or price tag that comes with the beach. So for today I will give you a tutorial on a card that looks like the beach without the cost.
Here are the written directions for the card…
- Cut a piece of Thick White Cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- Stamp the water with the wave from High Tide with Balmy Blue ink.
- Stamp the sand with the same stamp (after cleaning) with Sahara Sand ink.
- Stamp the birds both standing and flying with Sahara Sand ink.
- Stamp the sea grass with Soft Sea Foam ink.
- Stamp the sun and rays with Mango Melody and Grapefruit Grove inks.
- Stamp the words with Versamark ink, sprinkle Grapefruit Grove embossing powder, and heat with heat gun.
If you would like to see the video please click here.
With inky fingers,