Today’s tutorial is all about tags. Tags can be used for gift bags, jars, or even an accent on a card. These tags were made for the VIP night on Tuesday. To become a part of the VIP night you need to host at least once this year from June to May. Here’s how to create this tag.
- Real red cardstock
- Very vanilla cardstock
- Stitched shapes framelits dies
- Powder pink ink
- Real red ink
- Very vintage stamp set
- Scalloped tag topper punch
- Real red ribbon
- Cut red cardstock at 2″x3″.
- Punch with tag topper.
- Run through big shot with texture die.
- Take vanilla cardstock and stamp lace with pink ink.
- Now stamp words of choice with red ink.
- Run through with die.
- Tie ribbon and attach to jar.
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!
With inky fingers,
P.S. Here’s a bonus…the video from last night. Facebook Live Video on Details