Today’s card is easy and looks like it has an expensive glaze over it. It’s just tape. Yes, tape. Here’s how to do it and what supplies you will need.
Whisper White Thick Cardstock for Base
Basic Black Cardstock
Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper
Shimmery White Cardstock
Clear Mailing Tape
Stitched Shapes Framelits
Cut cardbase to 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 inches. Score at 4 1/4 on the long side.
Glue with snail adhesive the black mat (5 X 3 3/4 inches) to the base.
Glue with snail adhesive the designer paper (4 1/2 X 3 1/2 inches) to the black mat.
Glue with snail adhesive the pearlized doily after cutting in half.
For the accent or focal piece:
- Ink with staz-on the stamp of your choice (Beautful You used here).
- Place clear tape over inked image and rub to transfer.
- Place tape on to shimmery white cardstock.
- Die cut with stitched shapes.
- Color with stampin’ blends.
- Place four dimensionals to the back, peel, and place.
Here is the link to the video: https://youtu.be/QcJNSG_vSzk
Enjoy or mail to someone special!
With inky fingers,