Dimensionals can be used for so many things. So today I am hoping to get you thinking outside the box a bit. Listed below are several different ways to use dimensionals (mini or regular size).
- To pop up an accent piece on a card or project.
- To level a card if there is a portion that is sunk in.
- To have a stop in a slide card.
- To have a rail in a slide card.
- To have a barrier for the filler in a shaker card.
- To attach knick-knacks to a shelf.
- To put on the bottom side of a coaster when the cork or felt feet fall off.
- To stop on a door on a doll house.
These are just a few. Please comment if you have another use for our beloved dimensionals.
With inky fingers,