It’s Tutorial Thursday! Today I want to show you a newer product called the Soft Pastels Assortment. The Pastels are on page 126 of the Annual Catalog and retail for $9. There are 8 colors — Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, and Poppy Parade. I have found five different ways to create with this medium.
- Stamp an image and color with the Pastels. Then blend or watercolor with the Water Painters.
- Stamp an image and color with the Blender Pen. To get the color place the pen directly on to the Pastels.
- Stamp an image and color with the Pastels. Then after smooth with your finger.
- Shave some of the Pastel of your color choice on to a Silicone Mat and use a Blending Brush to pick up the color. Then either color a stamped image or use a mask or stencil.
- And last, but not least, use a Sponge Dauber to pick up the color and then either color an image or use a mask.
For full details on how to do all of this and to see this card being created please go to https://youtu.be/IBGWm-Va_ho.
With inky fingers,