It’s Friendship Friday! This is the day to focus on giving back or paying it forward!
Do you ever get stuck in a rut and don’t know what exactly to do to make impact? I’m always looking for new ideas and ways to create a ripple of kindness, especially if it doesn’t cost much. I ran across this list and thought there were some really great ideas on how to pay it forward.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Compliment those around you.
- Listen intently to people’s stories without trying to fix everything.
- Hold the door open for the person behind you.
- Donate blood.
- Stop and buy a drink from a kid’s lemonade stand.
- Write a great review for a business that has gone above your expectations.
To read the rest of the article and get the entire list please go to http://fuelrunning.com/lifestyle/great-ways-to-way-it-forward.
With inky fingers,