It’s Sabbath Sunday! This is the day to focus on resting to get recharged for the week.
I don’t know about you but I have a hard time adjusting to the time changes. The fall one isn’t so bad but spring can be a real booger for me. So I found some tips on how to adjust. Now many of the articles talked about preparing days ahead. Well, I don’t know about you, but that’s not going to happen around here. So instead I will prepare after so at least I can get some sleep tonight.
- Convince yourself you slept well. Ask your brain to tell your body you did okay. In other words, fake it ’til you make it.
- Go for a quick walk. Exercise can help you feel refreshed and ready to go.
- Have a little bit of caffeine. (Probably my favorite tip.)
- Take a nap. (30-40 minutes is recommended otherwise you don’t sleep at night)
- Watch what you eat. I don’t mean diet. I mean grab foods that have stimulants in them like dark chocolate, aged cheese, and dried fruit.
- Remember this feeling isn’t permanent.
To read the entire article please go to https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/shopping-all/6-tips-to-adjust-to-daylight-saving-time-without-misery/ar-BB1ewZop.
With inky fingers,