It’s Tutorial Thursday! Today’s tutorial has three cards and a bonus! You’ve picked a good day to read my blog post. 🙂
So for today’s cards you will need:
- Thick Basic White Card Stock
- Outer mat of color of your choice measuring 5″ X 3 3/4″
- Inner mat of color of your choice that coordinates with outer mat measuring 4 1/2″ X 3 1/4″
- Clear Blocks
- Rubber Bands
- Bubble Wrap
- Sentiment (In Bloom Stamp Set used for sample)
- Label Punch (Double Oval Punch used for sample)
- Coordinating Ink Pad
These are the cards you will be creating.
And this is the bonus.
Comment by Friday the 12th and you will get the instructions for all the cards shown and the bonus project.
If you order $50 or more in product with this link http://www.stampinup.com?hostcode=QGJVCUSK then you will get all the materials cut for you to create from the Live. You will need ink, adhesive, and stamps.
To view the video with instructions please go to https://youtu.be/Pp4xwu0k0wo.
With inky fingers,