Congratulations on choosing to host an event!
Here is what you have to decide on and what happens.
- You and I agree on a date, time, and location for your event. The location can be anywhere you choose including the Studio.
- Then we decide on what kind of projects.
- I create the samples, a flyer to hand out, and a facebook event for you to co-host.
- I put together a host packet for you with catalogs, wishlists, flyers, and anything else that might be relevant.
- You need to invite. In order to be on the VIP list of hosts you need to have two crafters that attend your event.
- I invite also.
- In order to qualify for free items you need two crafters to attend. If you do not meet the minimum workshop order of $150 I will still guarantee you $10 for free.
- You bring the food. If you choose the Studio then I will provide the Keurig and coordinating drinks. You will need to provide water and any other drinks (other than hot drinks) as well as food. This includes cold cups, utensils, paper products, and serving necessities.
- After the event you will be added to the VIP list and invited accordingly.
If you have any questions or would like to host your own event please contact me.
With inky fingers,
P.S. There is no longer a separate VIP event that is held. In order to be considered a VIP you must host an event, submit a $150 or more in product order, or be a Team Member during the current Annual Catalog. Being a VIP gets you exclusive thank you gifts during the Open Houses.