It’s Sabbath Sunday! This is the day to rest and recharge so the week goes more smoothly.
So I did something that I normally don’t do. I cleaned up quickly. Yesterday I had an event and instead of leaving a mess to be done this afternoon or even tomorrow I cleaned up. So when I woke up this morning and walked through the house knowing that everything was done it was such a relief. I know that can’t always be the case, but it was so nice to know that everything was in order.
If you are finding yourself not in the most peaceful of places here are some tips to help you get there.
- Lie in bed for a few moments to collect your thoughts for the day before getting up.
- Eat breakfast slowly at a table instead of grabbing something to go.
- Listen to your favorite music.
- Do only one thing at a time.
- Writing a thoughtful, hand-written note to someone.
- Turn off your cell phone, if only for a few minutes.
To read the entire article and get all 50 ways to be more peaceful and mindful please go to https://tinybuddha.com/blog/50-peaceful-things/.
With inky fingers,