Sometimes thinking inside the box is what it takes. Here is a box created from one 8 inch square piece of designer series paper and the steps to create it. You can also use cardstock or specialty paper.
- Take the envelope punch board and punch and score at the 2 inch mark on all 4 sides.
- When you have punched all 4 sides then flip the paper over.
- Punch and score again at the 2 inch mark.
- Take the corner tabs and score from end to end.
- Fold and burnish all score lines.
- Tuck the corners by folding in half and gluing together.
- If you want, glue the inner flaps to the inside of the box.
- Fill with desired contents.
- Fold top flaps to close.
- Use a dimensional, glue dot, velcro, and/or ribbon to secure.
For video instructions please go to https://youtu.be/0PUyLrgdwfQ
With inky fingers,